By Giuseppe da Prato
Read or Download An Introduction to Infinite-Dimensional Analysis (Universitext) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
This state of the art survey serves as a whole evaluate of the topic. along with the rules and theoretical foundations, emphasis is laid on sensible applicability -- describing not just classical equipment, but in addition smooth advancements and their purposes. scholars, researchers and practitioners, in particular within the fields of information registration, therapy and evaluate, will locate this a wealth of data.
The booklet offers a accomplished exposition of extension effects for maps among diversified geometric items and of extension-trace effects for gentle capabilities on subsets without a priori differential constitution (Whitney problems). The account covers improvement of the world from the preliminary classical works of the 1st 1/2 the twentieth century to the flourishing interval of the decade.
This booklet presents a concise and meticulous advent to practical research. because the subject attracts seriously at the interaction among the algebraic constitution of a linear house and the space constitution of a metric area, practical research is more and more gaining the eye of not just mathematicians but additionally scientists and engineers.
This creation to useful research specializes in the kinds of singularity that hinder an operator from being invertible. The presentation is predicated at the open mapping theorem, Hahn-Banach theorem, twin area building, growth of normed area, and Liouville's theorem. appropriate for complicated undergraduate and graduate classes in sensible research, this quantity is additionally a beneficial source for researchers in Fredholm idea, Banach algebras, and multiparameter spectral concept.
- Integral Representation Theory: Applications to Convexity, Banach Spaces and Potential Theory (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- Nine Introductions in Complex Analysis - Revised Edition (North-Holland Mathematics Studies)
- Entropy Methods for Diffusive Partial Differential Equations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Inequalities Based on Sobolev Representations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Integral Operators in Non-Standard Function Spaces: Volume 1: Variable Exponent Lebesgue and Amalgam Spaces (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Foundations of Analysis
Extra resources for An Introduction to Infinite-Dimensional Analysis (Universitext)
An Introduction to Infinite-Dimensional Analysis (Universitext) by Giuseppe da Prato