By Yuming Qin
Read or Download Analytic Inequalities and Their Applications in PDEs (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) PDF
Best functional analysis books
This cutting-edge survey serves as an entire evaluate of the topic. along with the rules and theoretical foundations, emphasis is laid on functional applicability -- describing not just classical tools, but in addition sleek advancements and their functions. scholars, researchers and practitioners, specially within the fields of information registration, therapy and review, will locate this a wealth of data.
The publication provides a accomplished exposition of extension effects for maps among diverse geometric items and of extension-trace effects for soft capabilities on subsets without a priori differential constitution (Whitney problems). The account covers improvement of the world from the preliminary classical works of the 1st half the twentieth century to the flourishing interval of the decade.
This publication presents a concise and meticulous creation to sensible research. because the subject attracts seriously at the interaction among the algebraic constitution of a linear area and the space constitution of a metric house, practical research is more and more gaining the eye of not just mathematicians but additionally scientists and engineers.
This advent to useful research makes a speciality of the kinds of singularity that hinder an operator from being invertible. The presentation is predicated at the open mapping theorem, Hahn-Banach theorem, twin area building, expansion of normed house, and Liouville's theorem. appropriate for complicated undergraduate and graduate classes in practical research, this quantity is usually a precious source for researchers in Fredholm concept, Banach algebras, and multiparameter spectral conception.
- Evolutionary Equations with Applications in Natural Sciences (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- An Introduction to Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Elliptic Problems: 82 (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
- A Course in Commutative Banach Algebras: 246 (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Nonsmooth Variational Problems and Their Inequalities: Comparison Principles and Applications (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Algebraic Aspects of Integrable Equations Honoring the Memory of Irene Dorfman (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
Extra resources for Analytic Inequalities and Their Applications in PDEs (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
Analytic Inequalities and Their Applications in PDEs (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) by Yuming Qin